[Template] Fees with attributes
Parent education and training is an integral part of the Autism Partnership’s Method.
Raising a child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can be challenging. Parent involvement and their ability to implement ABA strategies are essential in obtaining the best long-term outcome for a child with autism. The more parents participate in the course of treatment and the more skillful they are, the closer we are to achieving the best possible outcome for the child.
Our Customised Parent Training Program is designed to suit the needs of the family. Aimed at resolving challenging situations at home, our trainer will work directly with your family and child on specific goal(s) to be achieved in a short period of time. These sessions will be offered at the date and time of your convenience.
The program is customized to improve the skills of everyone involved in your child’s progress. The format of the training will be a combination of consultation, didactic lectures and hands-on practice with your child.
Areas that will be covered will include Compliance, Behavior Management, and how to increase Communication Opportunities. This training aims to help parents address and manage challenging issues that happen at home.
This program includes:
- 2 hours of complimentary informal observation
- 18 hours of 1:1 consultation, customized didactics and hands-on sessions
- ‘A Work In Progress’ Book in English (worth SGD 60)
- This workshop is suitable for parents/caregivers of children with autism between the age of 3 to 8 years old.
- This workshop is customized to suit the needs of your family. Goals and objectives will be discussed prior to program commencement.
- Your child will have to participate during the hands-on sessions and parents will be work with our trainer and family members involved.
- AP will conduct a pre-screening of the child’s ability and age prior to the training and reserves the right to make the final decision on the program admission. AP will refund all fees if the requirements are not met. AP will not refund any fees for no show.
$180.00 – $2,500.00