Parent Training Workshop 2020: Behavior Management and Communication Opportunities
Parent education and training is an integral part of the Autism Partnership’s Method.
Parent involvement and their ability to implement ABA strategies is essential in obtaining the best long-term outcome for a child. The more parents participate in the course of treatment and the more skillful they are, the closer we are to achieving the best possible outcome for the child.
Training sessions offered at the center will be aimed at improving the skills of parents and are individualized to each parent and child. The format of the training will be a combination of a didactic lecture as well as some hands-on practice with their children. Areas that will be covered will include Compliance, Behavior Management, and how to increase communication opportunities.
This training aims to help parents address and manage challenging issues that happen at home.
• Didactic lecture and Add-On Hands-On Practice
🗓️Sessions will commence on Dec 4th (Fri) from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Sign up by 30 Nov to enjoy a special rate of up to $700 off! Swipe for more details.
This workshop includes:
- ‘A Work In Progress’ Book in English (worth SGD 60)
- 6 hrs Didactic Lecture
- 9 hrs Hands-on Practice with your child
- 1 hr Follow-up Parent Consultation at the end of the training
Didactic Lectures Dates & Time:
- Fridays (6:30 pm – 8:30 pm): Dec 4, 11, 18
- 6 hrs didactic lecture on-site or via Zoom
Hands-on Dates & Time:
- Saturdays (9:30 am – 12:30 pm): Dec 5, 12, 19
- 9 hrs hands-on practice on-site
Hurry! Limited slots available! Register below today!
$150.00 – $1,800.00